Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big Sister is really growing up


I realized today that my little girl is growing up. We always stand in front of the mirror each morning and talk while I brush her hair. Anyone that knows Mallory, knows she noramlly has a big bow in her hair at all times. I put her ponytail in and then preceeded to add the bow as the finishing touch. This morning was a bit different. She didn't want the bow. I told her that she looks beautiful with bows and why on earth would she not want to wear one. She told me that bows were for babies and all the kids at school ask why her mom always makes her wear one. FOR THE RECORD...There are lots of kids at her school with bows. So, thank you kids, my child has now outgrown bows!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my world! Madison did this to me a couple of years ago! I miss bows. But you have two more on the way! I am so glad you started the Blog!

    ReplyDelete